Suspended Solids Monitor – SoliSense®
Whatever level of suspended solids from 2 NTU all the way up to >8% solids, the SoliSense® is the solution. A sophisticated sensor that ranges from 2 NTU to 8% solids (in waste water, up to 50% in other solids), this suspended solids monitor is the solution, and is unique in its ability to measure from low NTU to percent solids in one sensor.
Suitable for waste water, potable water monitoring, mixed liquor suspended solids monitoring, return activated sludge, centrate monitoring, filtrate monitoring, sludge, and many more applications where a traditional turbidimeter or suspended solids analyzer would be used. The suspended solids sensor can be fitted with an auto-cleaning function that blasts either water or air across the optical windows keeping them clean.
With the SoliSense® range of Suspended Solids monitors you get a world class sensor (patent applied for).
- From 2 NTU to 8% Solids
- Displays in NTU, mg/l, g/l or % solids – flexible
- Auto-clean optical sensor – months without maintenance
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable, waste and process waters
- Up to 12 months between maintenance
- Up to 12 months between calibration
The SoliSense® suspended solids sensor is available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the SoliSense® range of online suspended solids analyzers, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t, without sacrificing the quality of measurement.
The use of a single sensor to robustly and accurately measure a large dynamic range of suspended solids allows for:
- Less spares – more commonality across a single or multiple sites
- No requirement to know the range prior to specifying – easier purchasing
- One online suspended solids analyzer can be:
- Online mlss meter
- Online tss meter
- Online total suspended solids meter
- Online effluent monitor
- Online inlet monitor
- Online ‘in process’ suspended solids analyzer
|Measurement of Suspended Solids||Technical Note||601kB|
|SoliSense® Mounting Options||Technical Note||484kB|
|CRIUS® Remote Communications||Brochure||573kB|
|CRONOS® and CRIUS® Control Options||Technical Note||534kB|
|Remote Access GPRS||Technical Note||481kB|
|Probe Fouling||Technical Note||382kB|