SRC-H1T – Indoor
Active humidity transmitter and temperature sensor for indoor mounting
The SRC-H1T measures relative humidity with a unique capacitive sensor element. The applied measuring technology guarantees excellent reliability and long term stability. Ranges can be defined by using a programming tool.
The sensing element for the temperature is either a glass packed thermistor with a negative temperature coefficient, a platinum film or nickel thin layer based probe. Its resistance changes according to the temperature. The change follows a specified curve.
- Indoor humidity and temperature measurement for heating, ventilation and air conditioning applications
- Supervision of critical humidity and temperatures
- Replaceable sensor element
- Indoor humidity and temperature measurement
- Minimum and maximum value memory
- 0…10 V, 0…20 mA or 2…10 V. 4…20 mA measuring signals selectable with jumpers
- Programmable signal ranges and averaging signal
- Selectable averaging signal
- Optional external display (OPA-S)
- Status LED
|Item name||Item code||Description|
|SRC-H1Tn10-A3||40-300141||Indoor humidity transmitter and temperature sensor element AES1-HTn10-A3 (3% RH)|