SOC-H1T – Outdoor
Active humidity transmitter and temperature sensor for outdoor mounting
The SOC-H1T measures the relative humidity with a unique capacitive sensor element. The microprocessor samples the humidity once per second. It calcualtes an averaging signal over a preset number of seconds and generates the output signal.
A version with a display is possible by ordering the integrated display accessory OPC-S.
The temperature sensing element is either a glass packed thermistor with a negative temperature coefficient, a platinum film or a nickel thin layer based probe. Its resistance changes according to the temperature. The change follows a specified curve.
- Outdoor humidity and temperature measurement for heating, ventilation and air conditioning applications.
- Recording of minimum and maximum values for critical environments.
- Supervision of critical humidity and temperatures.
- Replaceable sensor element
- Outdoor humidity and temperature measurement
- Minimum and maximum value memory
- 0…10 V, 0…20 mA or 2…10 V, 4…20 mA measuring signals selectable with jumpers
- Optional alternative signal ranges programmable
- Selectable averaging signal
- Optional LCD display (OPC-S) or external display (OPA-S)
- Status LED
|Item name||Item code||Definition|
|SOC-H1Tn10-A3-1||40-300155|| Humidity transmitter and temperature sensor, incl. AES1-HT-A3|
(sensor element with 3% RH accuracy) and AMC1 (cable gland)