OzoSense – Online Ozone Analyzer for Water
The OzoSense Online Dissolved Ozone Monitor from Pi for the measurement of the ozone concentration in water, is designed to be simple to install and operate, and offers unrivalled stability, accuracy and precision, whilst offering excellent value for money.
The OzoSense range of online dissolved ozone analyzers and dissolved ozone monitors utilize the very latest and best ozone sensors available in the world today. There are two sensors in the OzoSense range. The first is a membraned device which is insensitive to changing pH, uses no reagents, is extremely stable, and has reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs. The second is a non membraned three electrode sensor, that can operate at higher temperatures and pressures.
The online dissolved ozone monitor sensors connect to a range of electronic instrument controllers from Pi resulting in world class online dissolved ozone monitoring and controlling solutions. For more information on Pi’s dissolved ozone controllers, click here.
- Stable and reliable – excellent ozone process control – ozone controllers
- Suitable for all potable, process and salt waters – ozone monitor – ozone analyzer
- Up to 6 months between maintenance
- Up to 3 months between calibration
- Does not respond to residual chlorine (OzoSense M)
- Resistant to detergents in the water
- Up to 70°C (OzoSense NM)
- Onboard PID controls – dissolved ozone Controller
- Onboard data logging and graphing capability
- Onboard comms such as TCP/IP, Modbus, Profibus and more.
|OzoSense NM – Non Membraned Ozone Sensor||Technical Note||597kB|
|CRIUS® Remote Communications||Brochure||573kB|
|CRONOS® and CRIUS® Control Options||Technical Note||534kB|
|Remote Access GPRS||Technical Note||481kB|
|Probe Fouling||Technical Note||382kB|